TALENTED HANDBALL TRIO JOINS THE VITAMIN WELL FAMILY
– I am super excited to work with Vitamin Well and it’s really inspiring that they are focusing on handball. Vitamin Well plays a great role in my recovery process between practice and games, says national team player Bella Gulldén.
Bella Gulldén, Louise Sand and Nathalie Hagman are some of the National Team most outstanding and skilled players. The trio will be an important part of Sweden’s quest for medals in the championship in Germany starting in December.
– Nathalie, Bella and Louise are all offensive superstars that can turn and determine games. They are players that fill arenas and can charm the audience”, says Petter Ericson Hållén, Sports Marketing Manager, Vitamin Well.
The handball trio will strengthen Vitamin Wells already strong team of athletes. The company cooperates with Zlatan Ibrahimović, cross country skier Stina Nilsson and the golf player Joakim Lagergren.
– It’s exciting to be a part of a company with such strong focus on sports. Nutrition and sports on elite level goes hand in hand, it’s a natural collaboration, says Nathalie Hagman.
GOLF STAR FRIDA GUSTAFSSON SPÅNG JOINS THE VITAMIN WELL FAMILY
– Vitamin Well has an obvious focus on golf which is very important for me. The drinks are perfect for me, both during practice and at competitions. It’s going to be exciting to develop together, says Frida Gustafsson Spång.
Frida has recently finished her college career at East Carolina University in USA. Now she aims on establishing herself on the European tour and after that, her focus is the LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association).
– Frida has a professional attitude to her sport and she is a role model for other promising players that wants to focus whole heartedly on golf. We want to contribute to her continued career, says Petter Ericson Hållén, Brand Manager Vitamin Well.
Frida Gustafsson Spång joins the Vitamin Wells team of successful athletes including Zlatan Ibrahimović, Stina Nilsson and golf star Joakim Lagergren.
Win a Meet & Greet with Zlatan!
Are you better than Zlatan Ibrahimovic when it comes to doing tricks with a Vitamin Well bottle? Show us your best bottle skill and have the chance to see him play live in Manchester and tag your post with #VitaminWellBottleSkill. www.vitaminwell.com/bottleskill
Zlatan@work – Campaign of the Year
Vitamin Well’s digital success “Zlatan@work” has been awarded Best Campaign of the Year and Best Digital Activity by the Swedish Inhouse competition “Inhousetävlingen 2016”.
Vitamin Well’s digital success “Zlatan@work”, with over 3,7 million views, has been awarded Best Campaign of the Year 2016 with the following statement: “With humour, authenticity and by lowering his guard, the winner of the best campaign created a viral sensation. The protagonist dons a new role and dares to make fun of the media image of himself. “
Catharina Carlsdotter, Head of Marketing, about Vitamin Well’s successful work:
“We have created a talented in-house agency and I am convinced that we will keep creating new successes such as Zlatan@Work.
Inhousetävlingen is the only competition in Sweden that awards advertisement produced in-house, by marketing and in-house-departments themselves.
The Swedish Football Association’s official sports drink
We’re happy to announce that as of today Vitamin Well+ is the Swedish Football Association’s official sports drink.
According to Zlatan Ibrahimovic – if you can’t find what you need, you have to make it yourself. So we did. VitaminWellplus – the next generation of sports drinks. In stores April 11th.
We are just warming up
Everything started small. For Vitamin Well and for Zlatan Ibrahimović. Because of this we like each other. We come from the same place. We are fighters – even underdogs. It is never easy and nothing comes for free. Ambition, hunger and struggle is what has taken us to where we are today. But what you see is only a freeze frame. We will not stop. Instead we work harder. To us, nothing is ever predictable. We are just warming up.
We are just warming up [Teaser #2]
Vitamin Well and Zlatan Ibrahimović have a lot in common. For us, nothing is ever predictable. We work hard to make it to the top and even harder to stay put. We are just warming up. To be continued March 29th 9:30pm CET.
We are just warming up [Teaser #1]
Everything starts small. It is never easy and nothing comes for free. We are fighters – even underdogs. Ambition, hunger and struggle is what has taken us to where we are today. And we are just warming up.
Me kasutame küpsiseid, et teie kogemus meie veebilehel oleks võimalikult meeldiv. Jätkates selle lehekülje kasutamist, eeldame, et olete sellega nõus. Palun lugege meie küpsiste kasutamise poliitikat.OkLoe rohkem